Trust the Paving Experts at L.N. Rothberg & Son, Inc. of Middlesex, NJ
At L.N. Rothberg & Son, our Project Management and Estimating team has more than 145 years of experience in the construction industry. We have been offering top-rated services since 1948, and our computerized network is equipped with HCSS estimating, project management, and scheduling software to ensure you receive the best in service.
Our take-off department is also entirely computer-based, complete with Insite® software and digitizer, which enables us to produce exceptionally accurate quantity take-offs, complete with graphics and reports.
Our Employees Have the Following Training
- 40-Hour Hazmat
- OSHA Competent Person
- OSHA Trenching & Shoring
- Certified Asphalt Paving Technologist
- Confined Space
- 10-Hour OSHA Construction Safety
- Traffic Control Coordination
Awards & Recognition
- Sub-Contractor of the Year from New Jersey Chapter American Subcontractors Association, 2006
- Contractor of the Year from New Jersey Land Improvement Contractors of America, 2006
- Contractor of the Year from National Land Improvement Contractors of America, 2010
We are Active in the Following Associations
- New Jersey Asphalt Pavement Association (NJAPA)
- Utility and Transportation Contractors Association (UTCA)
- American Subcontractors Association (ASA)
- Land Improvement Contractors of America (LICA)
- New Jersey Society of Asphalt Technologists (NJSAT)
- Community Association Institute (CAI)
Contact our team at L.N. Rothberg & Son in Middlesex, New Jersey for more information regarding our site work and paving operation.